Nexus can provide a pool of engineering resources that you can dip into as and when you need, without blowing budget. Nexus Professional Services Agreements (NPSA) enable you to right-size your IT department without sacrificing access to specialist knowledge. Organisations with NPSA operate leanly, effectively and profitably.
NPSA operates in the following manner:
- An agreement is issued for a pre-purchased value and is valid for up to 12 months.
- A discount is applied across the entire Nexus Rate Card -- from Support Engineer up to Principal Consultant -- with the discount increasing in proportion to the value of agreement.
- The client accesses Nexus resources as needed. Remaining Value is reduced according to the time spent and resource used.
- Each month a report is generated showing how much value remains. An early warning is also sent when the agreement reaches a set threshold.
- A new agreement is re-issued as required.
Benefits of NPSA
- Retain firm control of budget -- there is no chance of overrun
- Have regular access to resources whenever you need them, without having to generate purchase orders
- Obtain a substantial fee discount
- Obtain priority service